Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weeding Through Old Perfume

See this?



I bought this perfume before I started law school. I started law school about six years ago. And this is not the only bottle of old perfume that I have. My newest perfume is the boxed set my husband bought for me at Christmas in 2008. Yes, 2008.

But as you notice, that bottle up there is empty. I used the remainder of the perfume this week. In fact, by the time you read this blog post, that bottle will be in the garbage, and I will move on to using another perfume. And I will weed out the various perfume bottles, one by one.

This is just one step in decluttering, which is a step in ensuring that my family and I live a better and less stressful life.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.