Saturday, April 20, 2013

Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

My husband keeps forgetting to turn out the garage light when he comes into the house. So a few months ago, I posted a reminder on the door. Sign:



He is not the only one around here who forgets things. When I take out our garbage, I always intend to take out the garbage from the bathroom and the office, but I forget. So to help me get back on top of things here, I posted yet another sign this morning:



Today, I discovered that my husband had forgotten some steps in the laundry "flowchart" of procedures. And yes, as a matter of fact I did post another sign--or two or three (not of them all are shown).



And since the family members who have been visiting our newborn seem to get a little confused about how to lock or unlock our front door, I put some "mini signs" on the door to try to assist. (The door is locked.)



Posting these signs was supposed to be a simple and quick project; however, printing and posting them took me hours--yes, hours!--this morning because my newborn was feeling quite needy. Still, this project should help us re-establish some habits that have fallen by the wayside. And then we can remove all the signs, God willing!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.