Thursday, May 3, 2012

Strawberry Pizza

Now that I am finished with my sad little home tour, I will start posting recipes and such again. :)

I saw this recipe for strawberry pizza on The Farmer's Wife blog a few months ago. I love strawberries and chocolate and cream cheese, so I decided to try the recipe. I didn't slice my strawberries, though, because I like them whole--and with sugar on top of them. :)

This entire dessert pizza was gone in a day. We LOVED it! And I found that cream cheese + vanilla + sugar is good all by itself. Not good for you, but good. :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.