Friday, May 4, 2012

Krylon Glitter Blast . . . and Glittered Pine Cones

After Thanksgiving last year, I bought Krylon Glitter Blast spray to coat some pine cones with glitter for holiday decorating. Unfortunately, my husband and I encountered problems with the spray can, and some of it ended up being wasted. I contacted Krylon, expecting simply to voice my discontent. I was blessed, however, that a customer service representative named Kevin responded and offered to send me another can of the spray paint free of charge. When I had not received the paint a few weeks later, I contacted customer service again to let the company know. Kevin responded again and traced the package. Turns out it was left at my apartment's clubhouse without my knowledge.

I used the second can to finish painting my pine cones. What an easy, sophisticated-looking, and inexpensive holiday decorating idea! I am probably going to fill some large vases with these at Christmas and may even use some to make pine cone garland. And I am so pleased with Krylon and the fact that it stands behind its guarantee.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.