Monday, April 2, 2012

Writing on the Mirror

I love my husband a lot and for a lot of reasons. I made a board to tell him so for Valentine's Day. And some of you may have noticed that my daily journal page includes an entry to ensure that I tell him so in person every day (not necessary, really, because we probably say that three-word phrase at least 50 times a day). But since I have been working more with wet erase markers lately, I discovered that I can write him messages on the bathroom mirror!

What a great idea! Yes, the ink dissolves when one of us takes a shower, but still, I love doing this!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.