Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today's Verse: April 12, 2012

I haven't been posting daily verses lately because all of the posts published here have been scheduled in advance. Last week, a situation in my extended family required some introspection within my own family. This week, my Internet was down for a few days.

But I'm back to it today. Today's verse of the day from the YouVersion phone app:

Romans 12:9-10 (NKJV)

9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another[.]

These are good verses for me today. I have a temper, and I battle it daily. This day is no exception. Let me remember that I can control only my own actions and that I must control my own actions rather than judging the actions of others.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.