Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pizza Puffs

Through Pinterest I found this recipe for pizza puffs on the Plain Chicken blog. My husband and I tried the recipe a couple of months ago, but we used "regular" pepperoni and no sausage. We both liked the recipe, but thought it could use some tweaking.

And tweak we did. We now add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon basil, and 1/4 teaspoon marjoram to the flour mixture. We also use 4 ounces of pepperoni, and we quarter the pepperoni, too. (We tried chopping it in a food chopper, but I was not impressed with that method.) We also add lots of onions, green onions, and green peppers. Oh, and when you fill your muffin tin, fill each cup only halfway. Otherwise, these will take a while to cook.

These are so good, especially with homemade pizza sauce! I am so glad I found the recipe!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.