Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Japanese Fried Rice

I've posted this recipe on other blogs I've had, but I enjoy it so much that I'm posting it again.

I love Japanese steakhouses! Unfortunately, the cost of the meals at such establishments is detrimental to our finances. Fortunately, last year, I was blessed enough to find this good recipe for Japanese steakhouse-style fried rice on Yahoo Answers, and I now make this dish at least once a week, usually on nights when my husband is on the ship.

I actually cook my own rice. I also try to add more vegetables. And because I love onions so much, I sauté another 1/2 cup to a cup of chopped onion in the olive oil and about half a tablespoon of soy sauce. I place those onions atop my rice.

Enjoy!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.