Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Haze Gray and Underway

My husband is underway again. When my husband and I first married, I was highly dismayed when he went underway; in fact, I dreaded his leaving for days and sometimes weeks in advance. I have since grown to appreciate these underway periods for what they offer me: A chance to work on projects without having anyone underfoot. I don't have to cook, I don't have to do as many dishes or as much laundry, and I can work on projects all night long if I choose.

I have an extensive list of tasks I want to complete while my husband is underway this time. Let's hope I will be able to get many of the items on the list finished, especially since many of these tasks are things that need to be handled before we move. I will blog as much as I can about the tasks I complete--and the new recipes I make while my husband is gone.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.