Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gerber Daisies in Mason Jars

My sister-in-law sent my husband a box of items from Whole Foods about a year ago. We have used the pasta sauce that was included, but I kept the really nice Mason jar it was in.

I have been looking for some faux flowers to put inside the jar. Finally, I found some for less than a dollar each on sale at Michaels. Aren't these Gerber daisies beautiful?

Never underestimate what a great vase and even faux flowers can do in a room.

Oh, and if you happen to eat this particular pasta sauce and have a jar or two you don't want, feel free to save them for me. I am looking for two more--one to paint white and one to paint black. :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.