Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blueberry Muffins

Yesterday, I posted a great recipe for banana chocolate chip muffins. Today, I am posting the only other muffins we really eat in this household: blueberry muffins.

I tried several recipes for these. I preferred this recipe for blueberry cream cheese muffins at the Don't Disturb This Groove blog. But honestly, I'm not a huge blueberry fan, and blueberries are my husband's favorite food, so I let him pick the "ultimate" recipe. And for him, the winning recipe was again by Sarah at the Cozy.Cottage.Cute blog. You can find the recipe here.

Again, blueberries are not my favorite fruit. But even I thought these were good. (I ate like five of them one day while my husband was at work. Not good.)

Hmmm . . . strawberries are my favorite fruit. And I do like muffins. I originally intended for this series to end today, but I may make some strawberry muffins this weekend and bring you a good recipe for those, too. If you have a good recipe for them, please pass it along!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.