Thursday, March 22, 2012

What I Received for Valentine's Day, Part II

My husband gave me shutters for Valentine's Day. Even more romantic, he actually helped me paint them!

We painted these in the brightest white we could find in an eggshell interior paint.

I'm not sure these are finished. We painted them with paintbrushes. I think a coat of spray paint might help them look a little better. I thought about stenciling some words on them like these shutters at the Ode to Inspiration blog. I ultimately decided not to do so. Did I make the right choice?

Erin

1 comment:

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.