Thursday, March 1, 2012

This Is My Father's World

I prefer traditional worship hymns to praise music. I was raised in an American Baptist Association church, so I never knew what praise music and Christian contemporary Christian music were until I was in high school. Even today, I would sooner watch a Bill Gaither infomercial than listen to K-Love. To each her own, right?

But I listen to Christian music frequently, especially in the morning while I am doing my morning tasks. One of my favorites is this version of one of my favorite hymns.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.