Saturday, March 3, 2012

Onion-Baked Chicken

I found the recipe for onion-baked chicken on the side of my onion powder bottle and later on McCormick's web site. My husband made this dish the first time we tried it. It was good, but missing something. The second time, I adapted the recipe. After I put the oil on the chicken as directed, I rubbed the chicken with a bit of salt and black pepper before rubbing--not sprinkling!--the seasoning mixture on the chicken. The result?

This stuff is GOOD. So good that I am thinking about making the seasoning mixture into some kind of marinade. Yes, it's that good.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.