Thursday, March 22, 2012

Laptop Storage

A few months ago, my husband and I found an old (broken) magazine holder at the thrift store. I had recently seen this blog post about turning a magazine holder into laptop storage at the You Are Talking Too Much blog. So we bought the magazine holder and some Glidden eggshell interior paint in the brightest white we could find. We painted. We painted it a lot. Like ten coats. But we love the result!

Why, yes, that is burlap lining the bottom! I thought it made a nice touch.

I love taking something old and ugly and making it gorgeous and functional again!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.