Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gardening Progress

Some of our plants have begun growing! Our marjoram and oregano:

Our (not-yet-sprouted) parsley and grape tomatoes:

Remember that I harvested chives a little over a week ago? Look at them now!

And after seeing this page at the Life Hacker web site, I decided to try growing green onions in a glass of water. Day 1:

I have my doubts about the parsley, but other than that, our gardening is going okay so far! How is your gardening going this season?

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.