Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheddar Biscuits

Today is the last day of the series on biscuits. I hope you've enjoyed this recipes as much as I loved them!

A few months ago, I made a batch of these cheddar biscuits using the recipe on AllRecipes.com. My husband *loved* them! He says they are very similar to the ones at Red Lobster. I have no idea since I do not care for seafood and have thus never been to Red Lobster. But I like these--a lot.

I did not make any modifications to this recipe either time I have made them. Eventually, I am going to try it with homemade baking mix when my current box of Bisquick is depleted.

Again, I hope you've enjoyed this series. Stay tuned for next week, when I post a few recipes for muffins.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.