Monday, February 20, 2012

What Do I Do With This? (Chest of Drawers)

My parents bought me this chest of drawers for Christmas about ten years ago.

Clearly, this piece is unfinished (real) wood. I now want to sand it and paint and/or stain it. My bedroom is black. Dark walnut is my favorite wood stain. The options:

  • All black?
  • Black with a walnut top?
  • Black with walnut drawers?
  • Walnut with black drawers?

Thoughts? I'm voting for black with walnut drawers; my husband is voting for walnut with black drawers. But he and I both could probably be convinced to do something different.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.