Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Votives

Pin It

I love candles, and my husband loves making them (he says the process is cathartic), so we have a LOT of candles around our house. I put two of the votive candles he made before Christmas to use when I saw these Valentine votives at the Better Homes and Gardens web site. I already had the candle holders, which cost me 50 cents each at A.C. Moore. I bought candy nonpareils at Michaels with a 50% off coupon, but you could probably make your own red and pink colored sugar for a similar effect.

Yes, the ones on the BHG web site look better, but I like mine just the same!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.