Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Charger

Pin It

I have never decorated for Valentine's Day, but this year I really wanted to make the apartment look pretty for this holiday. Unfortunately, my husband and I slashed our home and goals (hobbies) budget to $75 this month, so whatever decorations I create must be inexpensive.

Fortunately, I found a red charger at Michaels, and it was 40% off its regular price of $1.99. I bought it and used my Slice machine to cut a 4-inch heart out of white contact paper. I stuck the heart to the plate.

But it's missing something, right? I was blessed to find the word Love at A.C. Moore. I had a coupon for 50% off, so I used it on this item. I placed the word in front of the charger.

I like it! A quick and easy Valentine's decoration for less than $5.

How are you decorating for Valentine's Day? Or are you decorating at all?

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.