Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's Verse: February 28, 2012

Today's verse of the day from the YouVersion phone app:

Proverbs 17:28 (NKJV)

Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; When he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive.

This one is for me today! I am a NASCAR fan, and I waited patiently for the Daytona 500 to air last night. I was very excited about watching it under the lights, but other people on Facebook and Twitter criticized NASCAR and Fox's decision to carry the race rather than air "House." Initially, I decided not to respond, but ultimately I did. I deleted my blunt post within an hour! But still, I probably should have kept my mouth shut in the first place!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.