Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Laundry Room Measuring Cup: Take One

About six months ago, I broke the measuring cup I used for bleach and such in my laundry room. I finally found the exact same measuring cup at Dollar Tree yesterday, and I bought it. It looks like this.

Now that I have it home, I am thinking that the red markings do not "go" with what I want eventually for my laundry room.

Am I crazy? Yes. I am incredibly OCD and quite the perfectionist. I have moved this cup to the kitchen cupboard (I already have one of these in the kitchen). The search begins again. :/

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.