Monday, February 20, 2012

Homemade Italian Seasoning

Pin It

I posted earlier today about making homemade taco seasoning. Similarly, after I used the jar of Italian seasoning that was packaged with my spice rack, I decided to make my own rather than buying it at the store. I used this recipe. Some people add sage or garlic to their Italian seasoning recipe, but this one sufficed for my needs.

Don't you love my spice rack jars? I broke one, but was blessed enough to find some extras on clearance at Bed Bath & Beyond. Now I am looking for some inexpensive round labels so that I can relabel them. The home budget is nearly gone for this month, so maybe I will be able to find some in March. :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.