Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fruit Tea Pitcher

My husband drinks fruit teas when we go to restaurants that have them. So when I saw a fruit tea pitcher at TJ Maxx/Homegoods in the fall, I decided to buy it and give it to him for Christmas.

Truth be told, I don't think he was that interested in it at first. But now he likes it a lot. He started with blueberry tea. Right now he is drinking his own Arnold Palmer-esque lemon tea (using the lemons that were left over from our latest batch of homemade lemonade).

Basically, this is a pitcher with an "infusion" rod in the center of it to hold fruit that seeps into the drink to flavor it. You can change out the fruit when you think necessary and still keep the original drink in the pitcher.

Granted, we have had this item only two months, but I would recommend it for people who like fruit teas--or perhaps even for someone who wants to drink water, but prefers when it is flavored. Want one? Check TJ Maxx/Homegoods or Marshall's. Amazon has it, but the price is around $20, and I paid less than that. In fact, I am looking for another now; my husband wants to give one to his father for his birthday. :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.