Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Family Name Sign

Pin It

I have wanted a family sign for a while now. When I found a piece of wood at Michaels for less than $5, I decided to use it to make one. I stained the wood dark walnut with some stain I had left over from another project and then cut the letters and a fleur-de-lis from white contact paper using my Slice machine. When the stain was dry, I placed the letters on the sign.

I love it! I am thinking, though, about spacing the letters in "The Bergs" a bit closer together. What do you think?

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.