Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

Pin It

I promised my husband that I would not eat any more edible chocolate chip cookie dough for a while. Enter chocolate chip cookie dough bites.

I found the recipe here at DisneyFamily.com. I did modify the recipe a bit. First, I used unsalted butter, so I added a pinch of salt after I creamed the butter and sugar. Too, I halved the flour after reading the comments below the recipe.

These are delish! Again, you probably will suffer some serious health consequences if you eat them often, but everything in moderation, right?

I'll try to find another cookie dough recipe next week. :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.