Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bath Salts

Pin It

I find few things as relaxing as a long soak in a hot tub. Along those lines, I absolutely LOVE bath salts. Once upon a time, I bought bath salts from a store, but now I make them myself using Epsom salt, essential oils, and food coloring. You can find a little more detail at this post on winter blues bath salts at the Homespun with Love blog.

My current batch of bath salts is honeysuckle-scented. I use some of this stuff at least once a week.

Did I mention that bath salts make great (and inexpensive) gifts? Grab a jar from Dollar Tree and fill it with these, and you have a wonderful gift for under $2. Can't beat that!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.