Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Basic Sauted Chicken

Pin It

While pinning on Pinterest, I came across this recipe for basic sauteéd chicken. I am not one of those Pinterest fans who sits in front of my computer and pins thousands of pictures without every trying any. So of course I tried the recipe.

It is stellar.

I made this recipe with all chicken broth, and I used dried parsley instead of freshly chopped. Still, I have eaten this dish two nights in a row, so you know it's good.

In fact, this recipe is going in the recipe binder. That is how good it is.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.