Monday, February 13, 2012

Apothecary Jars for Bathroom Storage

For Christmas 2009, my mother purchased me a couple of small jars that I have since used to store my cotton balls and cotton swabs in the bathroom. I wanted to replace them with larger apothecary jars. And lately, I have started using the jars I have to store bath salts, so I really needed some new jars (right?).

I had been eyeing some jars at A.C. Moore for a while. They were priced at $6.99 each. Last week, I finally used coupons on two visits to get two of them for less than nine dollars. I ran home, peeled off the stickers (made in the U.S.A.!), and put the cotton balls and swabs inside the jars.

Only when I filled the jars did I realize I bought the wrong cotton balls at the commissary. Hmm. At any rate, I love these jars! They look so elegant in our bathroom.

What do you use to store your cotton balls and cotton swabs?

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.