Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wish List: Metal Bottle Caps

My husband and I are not true dumpster divers, but we do look around the dumpsters at our apartment complex for items that may be discarded but still usable. Reduce, reuse, recycle, right? I acquired a Lifetime table that I use for my crafting this way.

I am currently looking for metal bottle caps. I have found two outside, one a few months back and one recently beside the recycling dumpster. One came from a cream soda, the other from a Bartles & Jaymes wine cooler. I am going to use them for a project I am working on. So if you have any of these bottle caps, please feel free to contact me and let me know. I will gladly pay you the postage to send them to me!

2 comments:

  1. I will start collecting them around here for you and send them to you once I get a few! :0)

    ReplyDelete

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.