Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome!

I hope that some of you are new here while one or two of you probably migrated here from my old blog.  Regardless of how you got here, welcome!  I have ventured on quite a ride to get to where I am today.  I am changing my journey just a bit with this blog, and I hope you enjoy traveling with me. 

The next three months are an experiment of sorts.  I will be posting new recipes, craft tutorials, cleaning and organizing tips, gardening progress, ideas for green living, ways to save money, and steps on my family's journey to better health.  I will be featuring some special topics each weekday.  I will also be doing a speedy organization attempt/plan this month, a holiday cleaning plan next month, and Christmas preparations and a Christmas planner in December.  I may even publish some blog posts related to the practice of law and particularly family law. 

If you have any suggestions or would like to contribute to my increasing knowledge of housewifery--and even of the law and law practice management--please leave me a comment.  If I have piqued your curiosity, please follow my blog by clicking "Follow" in the upper left corner to the right of the Blogger logo and search box. 

Again, welcome!  Hope to see you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One goal of mine in starting this blog was to make some new friends with whom to share thoughts, ideas, encouragement, and inspiration. Please post a message. I would love to hear from you! But please be friendly; please don't say anything in the comments that you would not say to me in my own home.